悄悄是別離的笙蕭-古今愁悵交會的再別康橋

2011112218:10

再別康橋   徐志摩

輕輕的我走了,
Very quietly I take my leave
正如我輕輕的來;
As quietly as I came here;
我輕輕的招手,
Quietly I wave good-bye
作別西天的雲彩。
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

那河畔的金柳,
The golden willows by the riverside
是夕陽中的新娘;
Are young brides in the setting sun;
波光裏的艷影,
Their reflections on the shimmering waves
在我的心頭蕩漾。
Always linger in the depth of my heart.


軟泥上的青荇,
The floatingheart growing in the sludge
油油的在水底招搖;
Sways leisurely under the water;
在康河的柔波裏,
In the gentle waves of Cambridge
我甘心做一條水草。
I would be a water plant!


那樹蔭下的一潭,
That pool under the shade of elm trees
不是清泉,是天上虹;
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
揉碎在浮藻間,
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds
沉澱著彩虹似的夢。
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?

尋夢?撐一支長篙,
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream
向青草更青處漫溯;
To where the green grass is more verdant;
滿載一船星輝,
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
在星輝斑斕裏放歌。
And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.
但我不能放歌,
But I cannot sing aloud
悄悄是別離的笙簫;
Quietness is my farewell music;
夏蟲也為我沉默,
Even summer insects heep silence for me
沉默是今晚的康橋!
Silent is Cambridge tonight!


悄悄的我走了,
Very quietly I take my leave
正如我悄悄的來;
As quietly as I came here;
我揮一揮衣袖,
Gently I flick my sleeves
不帶走一片雲彩。
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
 
范廣慧 -再別康橋 原唱版



蔡琴-再別康橋




殷正洋 -再別康橋 live版




張清芳-再别康橋



再别康橋 - 林宥嘉




悄悄是別離的笙蕭-古今愁悵交會的再別康橋 - 地圖日記 http://www.atlaspost.com/landmark-7694348.htm#ixzz1eQZjxQCK
(網址連回本文)